How do I import my customers to Street Invoice?
Individual CustomersYou can import individual customers from the contacts on your mobile device. ( Requires Street Invoice version 1.4 or higher)
- From the main screen, tap Customers.
- Tap the plus sign (+) to add a new customer.
- Tap Select from Address book.
- Tap a contact to select them.
- Tap the checkmark to save the new customer.
Bulk Customer ImportThis feature is available for users of Street Invoice Enterprise or Pro.
The Customer Import template allows you to upload all you customers to Street Invoice in bulk.
1. Download the Customer Import template to your hard drive. The template will open as a Microsoft Excel file and contains a preformatted worksheet where you provide your customer data.
2. Enter Customer Information. Follow the instructions in the Instructions worksheet.
3. Upload your file by saving the file and email it to email@example.com. Be sure to include your account number.
Please note that there is a limit of 300 customers per account. If you need more customers, please contact Support.