How do I add a message to all my documents?
System Message – for all transactions
You can also set a message to appear on all invoices (in addition to the message added to an individual invoice).
- Open the Settings menu by tapping the Settings icon.
- Tap Preferences.
- Under Custom Notes on Documents, set default messages for Estimates, Invoices, Credits, Payments, and Statements.
- Tap Save to apply the change. (Street Invoice will now sync with the server).
1. From the Street Invoice Main Screen, click Settings to open the System Settings menu.
2. Click Preferences.
3. In the section labeled System Message, set default messages for Estimates, Invoices, Credits, Payments, and Statements.