How can I see a preview of my invoice or receipt?
Windows PCTo preview an invoice:
- Select the invoice from the invoice list.
- Click Print / Email Invoice
- Click Print. The PDF version of the Invoice will open.
- In the main screen of your invoice, select Preview PDF from the menu, and use a PDF viewer to see your invoice.
- The Print feature is not available in Street Invoice Free. Use the email method listed below to see a preview of your invoice.
If you are still using Street Invoice version 1.3 or earlier(If you do not see the Print... option, you are using an older version of Street Invoice. You can see a preview of your invoice or receipt before you send it to your customer by first sending the invoice to your own email address:
1. In the main screen of your invoice, check the Send Invoice checkbox to open the Send Options.
2. Make sure Email is selected.
3. Choose Other from the dropdown list.
4. Enter your email address.
5. Touch the Checkmark (Android/BlackBerry 10) or select Done (BlackBerry OS 7 or earlier) to set your sending options. This will now take you back to the main screen of the invoice.
6. Touch Save (Android/BlackBerry 10) or select Done (BlackBerry OS 7 or earlier) to send a preview of the invoice or receipt to yourself. The Invoice will not be sent until you save the Invoice.
Note: If you are using Gmail, it may not appear in your Inbox, but it will appear in your Sent Mail.
When you’re ready to send the invoice to your customer, repeat the above steps, but set the email address to the address of your customer. )