How do I change the currency?
- Select the Settings menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Choose your currency symbol under Regional Settings. If your preferred currency symbol is not available, email email@example.com and we can add your currency symbol.
- Select Save to apply the change. (On Android & BlackBerry 10, Street Invoice will now synchronize with the server for the change to take effect. On BlackBerry OS 7 or earlier, you will need to choose Sync from the menu.).
Windows PC1. From the Street Invoice Main Screen, click Settings to open the System Settings menu.
2. Click Preferences, and then Edit.
3. In the section labeled International, set your currency symbol. If your preferred currency symbol is not available, email support@beOnTrac.com and we can add your currency symbol.