Invoice Terms & Due DateThe due date is set based on the invoice terms. (In version 1.7 & higher, you can also set a manual due date.)
To set the invoice terms:
- From the invoice detail screen, tap Invoice Options
- Select the Terms (under the Miscellaneous section in version 1.6 or earlier)
- You can also set the due date manually (version 1.7 & higher only).
- Tap the checkmark and save the invoice to save your changes
You can customize the available invoice term options.
- Select Settings and then Manage System Lists
- Select Terms
- Tap the + to add new Terms, or tap an existing to edit it.
- Enter a description and the number of days for payment due.
- Tap the checkmark to save.
- From the Main Menu, select Settings.
- Select Invoice Terms (in the Invoice section).
- Click New to create new invoice terms.
- Close the window to save your changes.
- Select Sync from the menu on your mobile device for the changes to take effect.