Install Street Invoice on Windows PC1. On your Windows PC, start Internet Explorer and go to http://beontrac.com/pc.htm. Street Invoice will launch momentarily.
2. In the future, start Street Invoice by clicking on Start menu; click All Programs, Street Invoice, and then Street Invoice.
If you run in to any problems:
- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer (some versions of other browsers, such as Chrome or Firefox, are not supported).
- If you have attempted to install Street Invoice using a web browser other than Internet Explorer, it may have been installed incorrectly. To repair this:
2. Click Street Invoice, and then click Uninstall/Change. (In Windows XP, click Change/Remove.). Click OK.
3. Install Street Invoice according to the instructions above, while using Internet Explorer.
- Street Invoice requires the .Net Framework 2.0 or higher to be installed on your system. Almost all Windows PCs today already have it installed. To install .NET Framework, click here.