Install Street Invoice on Windows PC
1. On your Windows PC, start Internet Explorer and go to http://beontrac.com/pc.htm. Street Invoice will launch momentarily.
2. In the future, start Street Invoice by clicking on Start menu; click All Programs, Street Invoice, and then Street Invoice.
If you run in to any problems:
- Make sure you are using Internet Explorer (some versions of other browsers, such as Chrome or Firefox, are not supported).
- If you have attempted to install Street Invoice using a web browser other than Internet Explorer, it may have been installed incorrectly. To repair this:
1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features. (In Windows XP, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.)
2. Click Street Invoice, and then click Uninstall/Change. (In Windows XP, click Change/Remove.). Click OK.
3. Install Street Invoice according to the instructions above, while using Internet Explorer.
- Street Invoice requires the .Net Framework 2.0 or higher to be installed on your system. Almost all Windows PCs today already have it installed. To install .NET Framework, click here.
If you are still experiencing difficulty, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not currently support Mac OS