Install Street Invoice on Windows PC
1. On your Windows PC, go to https://beontrac.com/pc.htm.
If you are using Microsoft Edge, you will see a prompt in the top center of the screen that reads "Open this file?" Select "Open"
If you are using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox, you will see a warning on the bottom left corner of the screen similar to the following. Select "Keep", and then Click to launch the downloaded file.
Street Invoice will launch momentarily.
2. In the future, you can launch Street Invoice from the Start menu.
If you run into any problems:
- Street Invoice may have been installed incorrectly. To repair this:
1. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features. (In Windows XP, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.)
2. Click Street Invoice, and then click Uninstall/Change. (In Windows XP, click Change/Remove.). Click OK.
3. Install Street Invoice according to the instructions above.
- Street Invoice requires the .Net Framework 2.0 or higher to be installed on your system. Almost all Windows PCs today already have it installed. To install .NET Framework, click here.
If you are still experiencing difficulty, contact email@example.com
Please note that we do not currently support Mac OS