You can use the Discounts feature of Street Invoice to deduct superannuation from your invoices.
1. Change the Discount Label
- On the desktop version of Street Invoice, select Settings
- Select Preferences. and click Edit
- In the Printing Options section, set the Discount Label to "9.5% Super" or similar.
2. Set a your superannuation discount
- Select Settings.
- Select Manage System Lists
- Select Discounts
- Tap the + to add a new discount.
- Enter the discount name as "9.5% Super" or similiar
- Select % as the discount type and enter the rate.
- Tap the checkmark to Save.
Apply to invoice
- When creating an invoice, select Invoice Options (the button with sliders on the top bar).
- In the Discounts section, select the "9.5% Super" promotion.
- Tap the checkmark to set the invoice options.
- You'll see the amount as a "Discount" within the app, but it will appear as "9.5% Super" on PDF invoices.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.