Add a logo
- From the main screen, select Settings.
- Select My Companies.
- Select the company for which you would like to add the logo.
- Tap the Pencil Icon to select a logo.
- Select a photo from your phone.
Street Invoice supports BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG formats. Please note: Street Invoice does not provide logo design services. You provide your logo or other image for use on your invoices, estimates and receipts.
- From the Street Invoice Main Screen, click Settings to open the System Settings menu.
- Click Companies.
- Click Edit.
- Click Company Logo and then Select Image.
- Under Logo Style, choose from Logo only, or Full Logo with Address.
Logo only (default)
The logo will be scaled down proportionately to a maximum of 3cm by 3cm, so a square logo will look best. It will be displayed on the upper left corner of your invoice. Your contact information will appear to the right of the logo.
Full Logo with address
The logo is displayed across the top of your document, 3.5cm tall and 13.5cm wide. The image should include all the contact info you would like to have on your invoice.
This option can be selected using the Window PC version of Street Invoice, following the above steps.
This feature is available on the Pro or Enterprise plans only.