I’m not receiving emails through Street Invoice
1. Check the spam folder. Sometimes emails from legitimate senders can end up there.
2. Check the recipient’s email address for typos.
3. If you sent the email to yourself, and you are using Gmail, it may not appear in your Inbox, but it will appear in your Sent Mail.
4. You can also verify that the email address exists by using a 3 rd party tool such as http://verify-email.org/
6. Verify that the sender’s email address is valid. By default, this is the email address you used when you signed up for Street Invoice. You can modify this in your company settings. See “How do I add another company brand?” for more details.